There Are Many Different Ways To Volunteer At Big Brothers Big Sisters of Regina & Area:
• As a Mentor in the Traditional Match Program
• As a Mentor in the In-School Mentoring Program
• As a Team in the Couples For Kids Program
• As a Mentor in the Game On Program
• As an Mentor in the Go Girls Program
• As an activity Leader with the Big Group Activities
• As a Member of the Board of Directors
• As a Volunteer for our fundraising events held throughout the year
• As a Fundraising partner – Apply here
• As a Follower/supporter on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
For more detailed information, please visit our F.A.Q Section here
To become a Mentor, please contact us directly, to arrange an information session.
*Please contact us if you’re interested in volunteering in any capacity listed or not listed above. We are always adding programs, events, and activities so bookmark us and check back often.